CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Preschoolers - 1 Me - 0

Yesterday marked day two of VBS. It rained. Why does this matter you ask? Well, because rain = no outside play time. With older kids this isn't a big deal, but put 14 preschoolers in a room for four hours and this is a recipe for disaster! Don't get me wrong we have a great bunch of kids, and it's a blessing to work with them, but last night was HARD. Preschoolers have a very limited attention span, maybe 15 minutes, so they kept us on our toes! Last night involved alot of glue, paint and sparkling jewels. Speaking of jewels...half way through the first craft project I stepped in the bead bucket. Which I set on the floor. And they spilled. All of them. Wow! the kids say as they rush to help me pick them up while at the same time spreading them into an even bigger mess :) relax I tell my self. They are helping. I wonder what tonight holds...

No comments:

Post a Comment