CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Tornados...earthquakes...hurricanes...oh my!


We have been in North Carolina for a little over four months. A week after we moved here there was a freak tornado that caused lots of damage both on base and off. Last week there was an earthquake. In Virginia. And we shook here. And just so no one feels left out, we have a hurricane coming this weekend! Seriously!? S has been registered for the Red Cross babysitter course for two months and has been counting the days, she is so excited! It was supposed to take place on Saturday. This Saturday. As in, the day the hurricane is coming. Soooo I got a call telling me that they are rescheduling it for September 17th. We have soccer games every weekend starting Sept 10th. This does not make for a happy mama or happy children and is seriously messing up my schedule!

On a happy note yesterday when I checked my mail I got this:

Those are my free tickets to Women of Faith! Woohoo! I am so super excited to go again....if you have never been to a Women of Faith event I highly recommend it. There is just something amazing about sitting with thousands of other women for two days focusing on God, I'm counting the days!

No comments:

Post a Comment