CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 8, 2011

It's been busy....

Which is why I have posted for a few days, as and I look at my calendar it's not going to slow down anytime soon! In the next few months the girls and I are traveling to California for my sisters wedding, I have a blog opportunity at Women of Faith Charlotte, The USMC Birthday Ball...which brings us right up to Thanksgiving...then Christmas..then wow it's 2012! Where did the year go? Then there are all the things in between. My plan is to sit down this week and do my calendar so I can make sure we aren't over committed to too many things. I don't know how some people manage to have their kids in this activity and that activity...we need down time so the kids do one sport per season (this fall we are doing soccer) as well as whatever activities we do with Church and a homeschool group outing or get together here and there. That's what works for us. I for one am counting the days until public school starts so all the other kids go, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment