CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 29, 2011

Love and Travel

I am so happy and excited for my sister...she is getting married AND having a baby :) So I'm totally planning the revenge...the noisy, messy toys I will buy for her child. I'm sad that we live so far away, I will miss so much. Her fiance is awesome, she deserves it. She has kissed a few frogs, as most of us did before finding prince charming. He fits great into our family like he has always been there...it's awesome how God works that out. We will be traveling cross country (again...for the 4th time in a year) in a few months for the wedding. The kids are excited because it's the first wedding they will be in. Me? I'm trying to figure out how to lose a few (ok, a LOT!) pounds in a short time. Wedding pictures add ten pounds don't you know? Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment